Call 888-776-0942 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time
"India's Corrugated Box Market Outlook to 2023-By Layer/Box Type (3 Layers, 5 Layers, 7 Layers and 9 Layers), End Users (Fast Consumer Goods, Automobiles, Textiles, Electronics and Electrical Appliances, etc.)", by slotting , Die-cutting Boxes and Other" reports have been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s products.
This report will help readers determine the industry's continued trends and expected future growth based on the ever-changing industry dynamics in the next few years. The report helps e-commerce companies, investors, potential entrants, and other stakeholders adjust their market-centric strategies in accordance with future continued and expected trends.
India's corrugated paper market size and overview
India's corrugated box industry is an inevitable part of the manufacturing industry, which relies heavily on corrugated packaging for the transportation and loading and unloading of finished products. In terms of revenue, the compound annual growth rate of the Indian corrugated box industry is 23.3%. Factors such as fresh food and beverages, household and personal care products, electronics industry, logistics applications, consumer awareness of sustainable packaging and the growth of the e-commerce industry are driving the growth of the Indian corrugated box market. Market segmentation:
By layer/box type
In the 2018 fiscal year, 5-layer boxes contributed a considerable share of sales. The 5-layer type boxes dominate the market because these boxes are now manufactured by fully automatic machines, which increases the strength of the boxes and are used to replace the 7-layer and 9-layer types of boxes. By end user
In FY2018, the fast-moving consumer goods sector dominated the Indian corrugated box market. The automotive, textile, and electrical and electronic industries contributed a strong share, following the fast-moving consumer goods industry. In FY2018, other end users such as paint, pesticides, winery products, e-commerce, household goods and clothing contributed the least to the revenue of corrugated cartons. By state
In FY2018, Gujarat dominated the Indian corrugated box market. Due to the growth of the fast-moving consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries in different regions of Gujarat, Gujarat dominates, thus increasing the demand for corrugated boxes. Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and UP followed Gujarat in FY2018. Press non-color/color box
Colorless corrugated boxes dominate because they are the first choice of end users who must pack and store products in warehouses or warehouses. Color boxes are usually produced according to the needs of end users, and are used to package children's related products, such as toys, games, plush toys, etc., and foods such as fruits, noodles, biscuits, etc. By box type
In FY2018, conventional slotted cabinets dominated the market. Conventional slotting boxes are the most popular because they are easy to manufacture and they are produced quickly. Other types of boxes, including full telescopic boxes, partial telescopic boxes, corrugated pallets often used for display purposes, and corrugated corner cushions for product support and cushioning, accounted for a small share of sales in the 2018 fiscal year. Competitive landscape The Indian corrugated box market is highly fragmented, with approximately 18,000 organized and unorganized participants. There are no regulations on the entry of participants in the market, and since this is a low capital-intensive business, many new participants are entering the market. The future outlook of India's corrugated box market
The Indian corrugated box industry is expected to grow at a double-digit compound annual growth rate between fiscal year 2018 and fiscal year 2023 due to the increasing demand for storage and transportation of its end products from end users. Increasing demand for product safety and cushioning packaging will promote the growth of the Indian corrugated box market. Manufacturers purchasing the latest technology machines from China, Taiwan and other Asian countries to make production fast and accurate will also promote the future of the Indian corrugated box industry.
2. Research method 2.1. Market definition 2.2. Abbreviations 2.3. Market size and modeling
3. Overview and origin of the Indian corrugated box market 4. Value chain of the Indian corrugated box market 5. Indian corrugated box market size by revenue, FY'2012-FY'2018 6. Indian corrugated box market segmentation 6.1. By number of layers /Box types (3, 5, 7 and 9 floors), FY2018 6.2. By end user (fast moving consumer goods, automobiles, electronics and electrical appliances, textiles and others), fiscal year 2013 and fiscal year 2018 6.3. By country (Gujarat, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, UP and other countries), FY2013 and FY2018 6.3.1. Author: non-color and color box, fiscal year 2018 6.4. According to organized and unorganized players, fiscal year 2018 is 6.5. By box type (slotting, die-cutting and others), FY2018 6.6. According to domestic sales and exports, FY'2012-FY'2018 7. Trends and development of Indian corrugated box industry
8. Problems and challenges in the Indian corrugated box market
9. Porter's five forces analysis of the Indian corrugated box market 10. Indian kraft paper market overview 11. E-commerce end user profile of the corrugated box industry 12. Purchase decision parameters from the end user perspective 13. Indian corrugated box export trade scenario market 14. Indian corrugated paper Import Trade Scenarios in the Box Market 15. The competitive landscape of the major players in the Indian corrugated box market 15.1. Comparative analysis 15.2. Competition scenario 16. Company profiles of major players in the Indian corrugated box market 16.1. Horizon Packs Pvt.Ltd 16.2. Worth Peripheral Equipment Co., Ltd. 16.3. Supack Industries Pvt. Ltd 16.4. TGI Packaging Pvt. Ltd 16.5. Jayaraj Fortune Packaging Pvt. Ltd 16.6. OJI India Packaging Pvt. Co., Ltd. 16.7. Comparative analysis of other companies17. India's investment model for setting up a corrugated box factory
18. Government regulations on the Indian corrugated box market
20. Analysts recommend 21. The macroeconomic indicator of the Indian corrugated box market is 21.1. Apparel and footwear industry, 21.2 2012-2022. Packaged food industry, 21.3 2012-2022. Tobacco industry, 21.4 2012-2022. Beauty and personal care products industry, 21.5 2012-2022. Alcoholic beverage industry, 2012-2022 21.6. 2012-2022 consumer electronics industry
For more information about this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2h3hl6/india_corrugated?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager [Email Protection] EST office hours call +1-917-300-0470 US/Canada toll-free number +1-800-526-8630 GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900 US fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside the United States): +353-1-481-1716
More news releases on similar topics
Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time